Apple’s ‘See’ director on why the TV series cost less than ‘Game of Thrones’ and if he’d return for the next ‘Hunger Games’ movie
- Francis Lawrence, an executive producer and director of Apple TV Plus’ “See,” gave a wide-ranging interview to Business Insider about the show’s budget and development.
- Lawrence said The Hollywood Reporter’s reporting last month that “See” would cost $240 million for two seasons was “blown out of proportion.”
- Lawrence said he used everyone from blind consultants to an evolutionary biologist to a survivalist to develop the show.
- Lawrence also said that he “would definitely” return for the “Hunger Games” prequel movie in development.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Warning: This post contains spoilers for Apple TV Plus’ “See.”
Apple TV Plus launched on Friday