At $18,000 the all-new Nissan Versa SV is basic transportation. But when I checked it out, I found that it’s a bit more.
- Nissan has revamped the Versa for the 2020 model year.
- I enjoyed a short drive around NYC in a Nissan Versa SV, priced at about $18,000.
- The Versa SV comes with a peppy yet fuel-sipping 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 122 horsepower.
- The subcompact sedan is also handsomely designed.
- Nissan has included a nice suite of safety and driver-assist features.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In case you were wondering, it’s still possible to buy an entire new car in the US for less than $20,000. In fact, it’s possible to buy one for less than $15,00o, if you can swing