AUDIO: Breaking down Netflix’s 5 big challenges in 2020, the year that will define its future (NFLX)
- Next year will be a defining one for Netflix, which will face more competition than ever from formidable media and tech titans like Disney, Apple, and WarnerMedia.
- The streaming service will have to prove that its business model, which relies entirely on subscription revenue, can hold up against companies like Amazon and Disney that have many ancillary sources of income.
- Wall Street and investment analysts break down the five key questions facing Netflix in 2020.
- You can hear this story in audio format or read in text below.
- Listen to more Business Insider audio stories.
Listen to the story in audio