Authorities Warn Of The Dangers Of E-Cigarettes’ Exploding Batteries
|12/23/2016||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
In a chilling video published by the U.K.’s ITV Wednesday, smoke suddenly starts streaming from a man’s jacket pocket while he’s talking to a friend next to a baby buggy in a shopping mall in Leeds, England.
Sparks then fly when e-cigarette batteries explode in his pocket, and he flees out of camera range of the CCTV video, apparently not understanding that the danger is coming from him.
Fortunately, the man suffered only slight injuries and no one else was hurt. The explosion occurred when spare batteries that he was carrying in his pocket read more >>>