‘Avengers: Endgame’ editor reveals how Black Widow’s huge scene was dramatically changed to make it more intimate
- Warning: Major spoilers below if you have not seen “Avengers: Endgame.”
- “Endgame” coeditor Matthew Schmidt explained how Black Widow’s death scene was drastically changed in reshoots.
- Originally, she and Hawkeye were to battle Thanos and his soldiers on Vormir before Black Widow sacrificed herself so her fellow Avenger could obtain the Soul Stone.
- “It was reshot to make it more intimate between Clint and Natasha,” Schmidt told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
One of the big moments of “Avengers: Endgame” — which audiences are still trying to get over emotionally — is the death of Scarlett Johansson’s character, Natasha