Brexit negotiations begin as Theresa May faces growing pressure to drop ‘Hard Brexit’ plans
|06/19/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Brexit negotiations begin on Monday morning.
- Brexit secretary David Davis will meet with the EU’s chief negotiator Michel Barnier in Brussels.
- Leading Business groups call on prime minister Theresa May to drop “Hard Brexit” plans.
- The Chancellor says no deal would be “very, very, bad” for Britain.
- May faces possible leadership challenge as poll puts Labour three points ahead.
LONDON — Brexit negotiations will begin on Monday morning despite a widening Cabinet rift over Britain’s negotiating aims and growing doubts about the future of prime minister Theresa May.
Brexit Minister David Davis will this morning meet with chief EU negotiator Michel Barnier in Brussels for the read more >>>