Global markets slump as a ‘poisonous brewing cauldron’ of risks spooks investors
- Global markets fall once again after brief two-day relief rally.
- A “poisonous brewing cauldron of geopolitical and economic issues” is to blame for the risk-off sentiment gripping investors.
- Losses are led by Asia, which has seen virtually all major indexes drop more than 2% on Tuesday.
- Europe is following suit, with Germany’s DAX down more than 1.2%. US futures are also pointing to substantial losses.
- You can follow the latest developments in global markets at Markets Insider.
Global markets slumped once again on Tuesday as the continent’s two-day-long relief rally came to an abrupt end, thanks to a cocktail of negative drivers.
All major Asian