How to transfer your Chase points to United Airlines, and 3 of the best award flights you can book
- If you have Ultimate Rewards points from the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or another premium Chase card, you can transfer them to United to book flights.
- It’s easy to request a transfer, and miles should appear in your United account instantly.
- You can use United MileagePlus miles to book flights to Europe starting at 30,000 miles one-way, or book short-haul flights for just 10,000 miles.
- Keep reading for the steps to transfer Chase points to United.
- personal finance coverage.
Chase Ultimate Rewards points are one of the most valuable rewards currencies because you can transfer them at a 1:1 ratio to 13