I got the Chase Freedom for the intro APR offer, but I’m still using the card two years later thanks to its cash-back rewards and purchase protection
- I originally signed up for the no-annual-fee Chase Freedom to take advantage of its introductory APR offer and sign-up bonus ahead of a cross-country move.
- These offers were helpful, and I was able to pay my balance off without interest.
- I didn’t think I’d continue to use the Freedom card after my move, but it’s ended up being a great way for me to earn 1% cash back on everyday spending, as well as bonus cash back on rotating quarterly categories.
- The Freedom’s purchase protections and travel coverage perks are great, too.
- personal finance coverage.
A little over two years