I made $106,421 on the side while working a demanding 9-to-5 job. Here are the 5 tricks that helped me the most.
- Luisa Zhou’s career is built around teaching people how to start their own six-figure-plus businesses working for themselves.
- Before she turned in her notice at a great job with a six-figure salary, she had already made $106,421 from her side gig.
- Below, she shares the top tricks that helped her launch a highly successful business — without giving up watching her favorite TV shows.
- One tip is the “Delete/Delegate/Do” strategy, which helps free up her time for the most crucial tasks at hand.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories
The day I quit my job to go full-time in my own business, my