Meet EQRX, a startup that just raised $200 million to take on Big Pharma by making drugs cheaper
- Meet EQRX, a company that’s developing new drugs it plans to charge less for that’ll compete for some of the highest priced drugs on the market.
- The startup just raised $200 million from investors including GV, ARCH Venture Partners, and Andreessen Horowitz.
- CEO Alexis Borisy told Business Insider he’s aiming to get the startup’s first drug approved in 5 years, with the goal of having 10 approved in the company’s first decade.
- Subscribe to Dispensed, Business Insider’s weekly healthcare newsletter.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
A new startup just launched that plans to take an unusual approach