MORGAN STANLEY: These are the 4 biggest risks keeping analysts and economists up at night
- Analysts, economists, and strategists from Morgan Stanley outlined the most pressing macro trends and risks facing markets right now.
- Their analysis comes as investors around the world weigh the uncertain outcome of the US-China trade war.
- Meanwhile, a growing number of other signals are flashing that the global economy is slowing.
- Listed below are the four biggest macro trends and risks Morgan Stanley is keeping a close eye on right now.
- Visit the Markets Insider homepage for more stories.
Warning signs of a slowing global economy seem to be popping up daily.
China reported worse-than-expected industrial output, retail sales,