Saudi Aramco’s record-shattering IPO is on the horizon. Here are 6 of the biggest risks the company sees moving forward.
- Saudi Aramco filed its prospectus late Saturday, giving potential shareholders a new look at the company’s performance before its initial public offering.
- The state-owned company is set to float the largest IPO in history, and the prospectus details a number of risks the firm anticipates moving forward.
- Aramco faces pressure from political unrest in the region, armed conflicts, climate change movements, government ties, and future oil demand.
- Even the size of the offering could pose issues for traders, as any IPO of this size is “unprecedented,” Aramco wrote.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Saudi Aramco published its prospectus late