Affordable Business Search Form On Various Famous Websites...
STOCKS DO NOTHING: Here’s what you need to know
|07/17/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Stocks were little changed in trading on Monday.
All three major US stock indexes moved less than one-tenth of one percent during trading, and the VIX index — a measure of the S&P 500’s volatility — remained below 10.
We’ve got all the headlines, but first, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 21,631.51, -6.23, (-0.03%)
- S&P 500: 2,459.22, -0.61, (-0.05%)
- Nasdaq: 6,314.35, +1.97, (+0.03%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.309%, -0.010
- WTI crude oil: $46.10, -0.44, -0.95%
- Amazon filed a patent for a meal-delivery service, sending Blue Apron’s stock lower. The Jeff Bezos-led juggernaut filed a trademark application on July 6 for “prepared food kits,” as reported by TheStreet.com’s Laura Berman read more >>>