STOCKS RISE: Here’s what you need to know
|06/30/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
All three major indexes finished in the green for the day, with the Dow Jones industrial average leading the way.
Nike lead the way for the Dow after reporting strong earnings on Thursday, jumping over 10% in trading.
As a reminder, the stock market will be open on Monday until 1 p.m. ET and closed Tuesday for the July 4 holiday.
We’ve got all the headlines, but first, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 21,401.30, +114.27, (+0.51%)
- S&P 500: 2,427.00, +7.30, (+0.32%)
- Nasdaq: 6,148.25, +3.90, (+0.07%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.302%, (+0.035)
- Trump is considering a 20% tariff on imported steel. The move, reported by Axios, is being considered read more >>>