STOCKS STAY PUT: Here’s what you need to know
|12/07/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Stocks swung between green and red Wednesday, finishing largely unchanged after oil took a tumble and the threat of a possible government shutdown if no government spending deal is reached this week.
Here’s the scoreboard:
- S&P 500: 2,628.59 (-0.04%)
- Dow: 24,152.50 (-0.12%)
- Nasdaq: 6,778.031 (+0.23%)
- Oil: $55.89 (-2.73%)
- 10-year treasury bond: 2.35% (-0.83)
- UnitedHealth Group Inc said it would buy kidney care services provider DaVita Inc’s medical unit for about $4.9 billion cash, as the health insurer looks to expand operations in outpatient care services.
- Home Depot is buying back $15 billion worth of its stock from shareholders.
- Major Wall Street firms, including Goldman Sachs, read more >>>