The 8 worst snubs from the Golden Globes nominations, from ‘Watchmen’ to women directors
- The Golden Globes nominations were announced on Monday.
- HBO’s critically acclaimed new series, “Watchmen,” was completely shut out.
- “The Good Place,” and other broadcast network shows, also didn’t land a single nomination.
- Movies directed by women were snubbed from major categories like picture and director, including “Little Women” and “Hustlers.”
- Robert De Niro was overlooked for his exceptional work in Martin Scorsese’s “The Irishman,” despite Netflix otherwise dominating.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
HBO picked up up 15 Golden Globes nominations on Monday, but its best show of the year — and arguably the best TV series of the year, period