The gorgeous remake of ‘Final Fantasy 7’ has been rebuilt from the ground up — here’s everything we know
- Square Enix has recreated the 1997 classic “Final Fantasy VII” from the ground up, with brand-new visuals and a completely different style of gameplay.
- After more than three years of development, Square Enix finally shared details on what players can expect from “Final Fantasy VII Remake.”
- “Final Fantasy VII Remake” will be released in an episodic format, meaning players won’t be able to experience the full story when the first episode drops on March 3, 2020.
- The game looks beautiful so far and Square Enix has added tons of cinematic flair to the game’s memorable story.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.